When you need quick tips for healthy and safe summer activities, consult Dr. Nan’s Pediatric Solutions for telemedicine and general pediatric services. Contact us online or call (620) 330-8188. For more health information, see the recommended articles listed here:
- Visit PoolSafely.gov to determine if your residential pool is safe for your family.
- Understand the risk of drowning with these statistics from the CDC.
- Look at the most common summertime injuries at NSC.org.
- The Mayo Clinic reviews proper helmet use for bicycle safety.
- Parents Magazine offers some summer hydration tips.